Have all the AXE FX II units been sold for today? 6-15-11

BrianJ

Inspired
I saw in another post where someone is claiming to have gotten one at 9:30 this morning...can anyone else confirm? If it's true then it's done for the day!

Anyone?

I have no idea ..., but it does seem that once the daily allotment has been sold someone should let us know .... Seems like the least that could be done, eh ?

someone trying to stir up trouble, no doubt. More of us would know by now, I would guess.

It would be a deceptive/effective strategy, though, because less people would be looking if they thought they were already "beaten to the punch."

It would be a deceptive/effective strategy, though, because less people would be looking if they thought they were already "beaten to the punch."

People no longer have anything better to do than to linger around Yahoo store hoping the II would appear in their cart. Such news won't change anything unless Fractal verifies it to be true.

yesterday I was able to get one in my cart
i than typed in my address and info but than it was gone?
this was around 9:25 am cst

This is how retarded I am, I have a screen shot of the 'order review' page to be sure of what was in there... then send order followed by... "you lose! You get NOTHING!!!"

ps. that was the yesterday frenzy, btw.

Last edited:
People no longer have anything better to do than to linger around Yahoo store hoping the II would appear in their cart. Such news won't change anything unless Fractal verifies it to be true.

Agreed for most people. The decrease based on that deception wouldn't affect >99%, but there is a sucker born every minute so they say; Harold Camping believers for example :lol

How is this making you retarded?

"This is how retarded I am, I have a screen shot of the 'order review' page to be sure of what was in there... then send order followed by... "you lose! You get NOTHING!!!"

ps. that was the yesterday frenzy, btw."

Precisely. Wrote a little note, thanks Cliff/guys, took screenshot... Ooops...yes, no soup Fo U!

Back
Top Bottom