"Haunted Shores - Viscera" is here with Cab Pack 13 toanz!

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
https://hauntedshores.bandcamp.com/

Go have a listen and remember to support the music so it doesn't stop.

This is a proud moment for ML Sound Lab. Earlier this year I had the pleasure of hanging out briefly with Misha Mansoor after a Periphery gig and we made plans for creating multiple Cab Packs together. Here we are and the very next release by him is using my IR's. This really is a huge milestone for me.

A year ago I was just a random dude shooting IR's as a hobby. Thanks to Matt Picone, Cliff Chase and the rest of the Fractal crew I'm able to do things with my life I couldn't even dream about because it's so incredible. I'm too overwhelmed to think where this road will take me and maybe it's better to just see what happens.

All I know is that Cab Pack 13 was the biggest success I've ever been a part of and anyone who has the pack most likely understands why. I'm so glad to announce that this month we'll be releasing another Cab Pack with Misha Mansoor and it will be twice the size of Cab Pack 13 with more tonal variety. It will include two cabs: Angle 4x12 (based on an Engl 4x12 Pro cabinet with Chinese V30 speakers) that is even meaner sounding than Cab Pack 13 and Citrus 4x12 (based on an Orange PPC412 with English V30 speakers) that is smoother and more middle focused than any other pack I've done. Why these two cabs? Periphery's first album was recorded with the GEN1 Metal 4x12 IR which is based on an Engl 4x12 cab. Also fans of Periphery will remember Misha rocking an Orange 4x12 before going fully Fractal as can be seen in the music video for "Icarus Lives". Besides the Bulbness these cabs would've been separate ML releases (and awesome as they are) but we figured you guys want them both so we'll bundle them into one with a lower price tag.

Sorry for making this thread about ML "Soon" Lab. I just feel so thankful for everything that YOU GUYS have made possible and I wanted to THANK YOU ALL for being a part of the forum, a part of FAS and a part of ML Sound Lab. :)

Really digging the ep a lot more than I thought I would, also really stoked that your doing an orange 4x12 shoot as its my favorite cab. It's honestly gonna end up being my first cab pack if the quality is anywhere near cp13!

Viscera is super awesome from top to bottom. Maybe the ML IRs will make it into periphery's next full release?
You never know! I know how much those guys love to geek out at the studio though. However I heard a rumor that Nolly's go-to IR was one of my freebies from back in the Clark Kent days: "Clark Kent's Perfect IR". :)

Really digging the ep a lot more than I thought I would, also really stoked that your doing an orange 4x12 shoot as its my favorite cab. It's honestly gonna end up being my first cab pack if the quality is anywhere near cp13!
Yeah it really takes me back to listening to the instrumental Periphery djent riffs.. with a Norwegian church burning death metal twist. :D

And yes, my quality is always consistant. Obviously each cab has its own sound and I do my best to capture it rather than trying to force it to sound a specific way. Both me and Misha are extremely happy with the new Cab Pack! :)

Back
Top Bottom