Hats & Hoodies in the store

What, no burnt orange Matt Picone autographed hoodie? Damn!

The apparel looks great! They will make nice Christmas gifts for sure!

We're please to finally be able to offer HATS and HOODIES in our store.
We hope you'll wear your Fractal colors proudly.

Fractal Audio Systems Secure Online Store

How's about putting some of this merch on G66 so some of your European cousins may purchase??? so that we (like me across the pond in the UK) could maybe buy without having to fork out our hard earned cash for the humongous shipping charges etc mmmhhh?????

Last edited:
We've been bugging FAS about the stickers and t-shirts for ages, and still nothing. Don't hold your breath.

Same for 1 t-shirt to Wisconsin, wow!

Hey guys, I just ran into this...seems like a glitch in the shipping calculator.

Go in and add a hat to your order and watch what happens to the shipping cost. It went down from $16 to $6 for me. Then just go back in and delete the hat, and the new shipping cost will stick. Voila! :)

We're please to finally be able to offer HATS and HOODIES in our store.
We hope you'll wear your Fractal colors proudly.

Fractal Audio Systems Secure Online Store

Id love some of this stuff - happy to fly the Fractal flag in UK / Europe but whats with US/Canada only sales ??

shopping cart price for a small T is

$10,018.95 and that doesnt include import TAX !!!!

come on guys sort this crazy situation out

before someone buys a load of them n ebays them privately - hint hint !!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just ran into this...seems like a glitch in the shipping calculator.

Go in and add a hat to your order and watch what happens to the shipping cost. It went down from $16 to $6 for me. Then just go back in and delete the hat, and the new shipping cost will stick. Voila! :)

not on my end the calculator still says $16.05 :(

Just wanted to give an important FYI regarding shipping in case some folks don't notice this.... you can elect between UPS & USPS for shipping. Don't overlook that.

USPS to Michigan is $6.50
UPS Ground to Michigan is $14.81
And there are other options for UPS if you need them.

Received my hoodie & hats order today!!
Perfect fit, totally stoked.
Just in time for the 4 day holiday in sunny California.

Huzzah!!

Back
Top Bottom