Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

This is a big reason why I left the east coast. I’ve been to opening day games for MLB that were like going to an NFL playoff game in Jan. So up and down on the weather in March and April there.

This is a big reason why I left the east coast. I’ve been to opening day games for MLB that were like going to an NFL playoff game in Jan. So up and down on the weather in March and April there.
I'm on the east coast, and trust me it's so much better than Chicago where I am I originally from!

I’m sitting outside in shorts and flip flops by my pool in Arizona, 83 today. I felt so guilty I sent Fractal a winter care package to try and help them warm up.

Same...83 here in Tucson. Pretty sure I saw a cloud the size of VW bug like 3 hours ago.

My condolences! That's too hot even for summer, let alone March! o_O

We've seen this kind of mess with the northeast (and much of the east coast) before, years with big dumps there, while winter never came here in southern Ontario... i.e. some cold, some cool, but no snow. :( :mad:

As mentioned, I'd be happy to have taken the weather NH has had the past couple of weeks... snow is more than welcome, and the grid here can handle it, as we only lose electricity when there's ice, not a measly few tens of centimetres of snow! :eek:

Factory is closed today due to Snowmageddon XIV.
Please do post the owners maual as soon as possible so that those of us "patiently waiting" for the purchase email can read up in advance. I signed up on the wait list on 2/3. Hopefully it is coming soon! Enjoy your time off. The weather on the East coast can be dicey this time of te year.

Does anyone know how long the link is good for once you get the invite? I ask because I am leaving town for a week next Tuesday, so if I get my link late this week I will have to hold off on ordering until I get back. I'm in NJ so shipping should be pretty quick anyway but with the weather delays I may have to wait until I return.

watching the news last night and man thats ugly , i really feel for that state they are being hammered ,3 storms in a row
hopefully this is the last one ,stay warm

:eek: 25 + Inches of snow in the past 10 days, that's crazy. We get plenty of snow where I live in Montana but not that much in such a short amount of time. My back hurts just thinking about all that snow to shovel.

The 1.03 firmware update thread suggested last night some folks may be getting their units within the next 24 hours. I'm assuming at least some of the golden emails have already gone out. Have all the invitation emails gone out for this batch of units?

Back
Top Bottom