Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

There is a theory, some surmise, that nothing exists until you observe it.

According to this theory, until you observe your AFX III on your doorstep, it is in a superposition of existing and not existing, a 'sum of all histories' - and your AFX III ends up at MY door in some of these 'histories'.

In order to make sure your AFX II 'sum over histories' collapses the superposition onto YOUR doorstep, you need to open your front door and look at your doorstep as often as possible, to collapse the probability wave.

So, until we open the box, we won’t know if the AXE3 works or doesn’t work?

I won't be pacing around my place waiting for my email, I was just hoping it won't be months upon months, haha.
I wont be pacing either, but at the same time there is a fair amount of anticipation, because on some level I feel I "might " have got in early enough on the list.
I think when the emails start to flow, whether I get one or not I will calm down a bit.
It's just a bit of anxiety, not knowing were I will fall on the list of units available.
Of coarse like everybody I hope I'm there, but we will see.

John

I'm not like you guys! I'm pacing, I'm impatient (soon inpatient), I need all the power and want more(can we get an extra keystone?) yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::rolleyes::cool:

266by7.jpg

Ah, the first generation Keystone. It put the P in DSP processing. Usually seen sitting on top of a Crate amp at venues with "roadhouse" or "bar and grill" in the name. Not the best tone maker, regarded more for causing fist fights and custody battles. Of course a step up from the Light version. I think the the III is using the latest and more sophisticated small batch version - comes from a completely different plant I heard.

Last edited:
I’m on the list, but I certainly won’t be among the first wave (or second, maybe third) to get that email we’d all love to open.

Still, I can’t wait to see the lucky ones start to celebrate. I’m excited for everyone – including Fractal.

Todd Rundgren once likened launching a new release into the world to “pouring gasoline on an anthill.”

I appreciate the sentiment.

Last edited:
Hoping that getting on the list an hour after it was announced, gets me a golden ticket in the first wave. :) Meanwhile my credit card is ready and waiting!

I'm ready, but didn't get on until early in the morning the day after tha announcement came out. Hoping sometime in the first batch, but i don't expect to make it in the first week, amd have a feeling it may be longer. Fingers crossed and hoping to make the cut though.

I'm ready, but didn't get on until early in the morning the day after tha announcement came out. Hoping sometime in the first batch, but i don't expect to make it in the first week, amd have a feeling it may be longer. Fingers crossed and hoping to make the cut though.

Still tons better than me with the March 6th signup... But then again... That's probably almost everyone on the signup list... Roflmao!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom