Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

Lol. My apologies! I didn’t know you had already predicted a development curve. Mine was quick and independent, assuming a non-linear progression. Had I known, I would have drawn upon yours. Actually, I was just adding a fractal context, to my support for the cold-weather states. I don’t mind the occasional snow storm. Michigan is great. Emergencies that make you stay home and not ship your products are better than the ones that make you scurry and abandon your goods (eg. earthquakes, floods, hills on fire, volcanoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, sinkholes, etc.). I might add, for all the ancient Romans on the thread, XIV was a funnier number than X. Lol.

Touche'....well played, sir. :)
RR

I hope all the Axe-Fx III's sitting in storage right now are somewhere relatively climate controlled.

I'd hate to get one in the mail with a cracked or warped screen or board due to sitting around in freezing temperatures too long.

I hope all the Axe-Fx III's sitting in storage right now are somewhere relatively climate controlled.

I'd hate to get one in the mail with a cracked or warped screen or board due to sitting around in freezing temperatures too long.
Dude they just came here on a fucking boat. They literally traveled across the ocean. In a cargo container. If they can survive that they'll be fine! And this is how much of the world's consumer electronics gets to America anyway. It happens every day.

Dude they just came here on a fucking boat. They literally traveled across the ocean. In a cargo container. If they can survive that they'll be fine! And this is how much of the world's consumer electronics gets to America anyway. It happens every day.
Oh god. Seriously. I hope the salt from the sea didn't corrode the electronics!

3377116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom