Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

Man I'm getting sick of New England weather.
Nothing like snow blowing a foot of snow when you wake up, then taking a shower in the dark, so you can get yourself to work because at least they DO have power.
(I picked the wrong day to not plug my phone in before I went to bed)

Although I've always lived in the northeast, I've only lived in far northern New England for the last 25 years. Climate change is doing a real job on us here. The weather has certainly gotten worse - and I'm not talking about more snow. The problem is that temperatures seem to be trending warmer, so what we do get is heavier and wetter....more slush, more freezing rain, more icing and more downed power lines.

RR

Although I've always lived in the northeast, I've only lived in far northern New England for the last 25 years. Climate change is doing a real job on us here. The weather has certainly gotten worse - and I'm not talking about more snow. The problem is that temperatures seem to be trending warmer, so what we do get is heavier and wetter....more slush, more freezing rain, more icing and more downed power lines.

RR

That's true farther south too. Here in NJ, we've had wet sticky snow this year. And the problems isn't just heavy precip, but lots of quick melt and refreeze loosening the soil more than usual. My poor kids' trampoline was destroyed last week by a tree that fell over during the turbulent winds of "Riley". The whole hillside where it stood is like a sponge.

Well, in the parts where no one wants to live, sure. ;)
I would have to disagree... We have them where I live, which has a decent population.

There are loads of them where we own vacation property, which is not populated but many would love to live there... But it's somewhat remote.

I believe you're in a pretty "dry" area...

I'm a CA native and been here almost 50 years. They are plentiful... Maybe not as bad as where you came from, but still an annoyance.

I would have to disagree... We have them where I live, which has a decent population.

There are loads of them where we own vacation property, which is not populated but many would love to live there... But it's somewhat remote.

I believe you're in a pretty "dry" area...

I'm a CA native and been here almost 50 years. They are plentiful... Maybe not as bad as where you came from, but still an annoyance.

Yeah, we had plenty mosquitoes when I was living in LA. (Glendale/Burbank/Pasadena area.) And it was pretty dry in that area, too.

But enough about bugs. I say we start a GoFundMe page to buy Cliff a dang snow shovel!

Back
Top Bottom