Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

I wonder if the III ships with a printed manual? If so it may be awhile before we see a downloadable version.
Great question. I'm thinking there is probably going to be an online version popping up soon. Since they quite putting printed ones in the recent products.

Eheh
He’s one of my idols
It’ a little bit that in Europe we have Tv

I see. Was it dubbed in your country or did you hear the original voices? Here in Germany, they dub all shows and movies, so you lose a LOT in translation when it comes to slang. ...like George uses.

Still nada at the moment

Wait list join time:
1/29/2018 7:19 AM

I'm actually going to miss this part a little bit... Getting to experience childhood Christmas as an adult allover again.

Still nada at the moment

Wait list join time:
1/29/2018 7:19 AM

I'm actually going to miss this part a little bit... Getting to experience childhood Christmas as an adult allover again.
....What time zone....? Not Eastern...the announcement didn’t come out AFAIK until after 7:30 AM EST 1/29.....

Central/Mountain time, should've included that...I just woke up and the adrenaline is just now wearing off :rolleyes:

Heck...I might be two hours off...iunno.

Someone started a thread a few minutes ago, apparently email came and they ordered. Hit those refresh buttons!

I'm sure you can find a few episodes online somewhere. Check it out. His delivery is hilarious. And for the time, lots of it was controversial material.

Yep and you know there will be some hitting Feebay too at some point for probably not far off from that amount. LOL

Back
Top Bottom