Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

I sent a request email on 1/29 but it looks like I didn’t receive a verification email back about it. I hope I didn’t mess this up! I’ve been axeless for a couple weeks now and it’s killing me!

I received my verification email @ 09:48 on 1/29 but have not yet received an invitation email. Anyone else care to chime in?

I received my verification email @ 09:48 on 1/29 but have not yet received an invitation email. Anyone else care to chime in?

I got mine eight minutes after that, so if you get one, I'll probably get mine too.

I would be willing to bet Fractal is playing it smart and waiting until after the shipping cutoff for the day. It’s gives them technically another day and also a day to see what happens tomorrow but also makes us happy as we begin to see where we fall on the list

My waitlist conformation came in at 8:41am, nothing here either. I won't be doing anything but refreshing my email for the rest of the day lol

what if this is all just a huge set up for the greatest april fools joke of all time?

and... all of this was to punish us for questioning the power and future of the XL+
...and demanding too much about future products?

what if this is all just a huge set up for the greatest april fools joke of all time?

and... all of this was to punish us for questioning the power and future of the XL+
...and demanding too much about future products?
That would be quite the prank.

Back
Top Bottom