Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

No, that was a precise description of what’s in the picture, contrary to popular belief. :)

Aha! Giving it a more patient gander, that extra level of vessels barged its way into my noggin... ;)

We were both part-way there: it's a ship shipping ship, shipping ship shipping ships, shipping ships. :cool:

Another Nor'easter en route....

Yep... just checked the forecast for Plaistow: showers this afternoon switching to mixed precip later in the day, and another 15 - 20 cm of wet snow through Tuesday! :eek:

Once again, damnit! Why can't they have clear sailin' weather, especially since we'd happily take the snow. :(

Aha! Giving it a more patient gander, that extra level of vessels barged its way into my noggin... ;)

We were both part-way there: it's a ship shipping ship, shipping ship shipping ships, shipping ships. :cool:

:)

We have to acknowledge the fact that the ships this ship is shipping are shipping ships, not just random multipurpose ships. Thus, it’s a shipping ship shipping ship. The ones that are immediately loaded on its deck are also ship shipping ships, not just your average shipping ships. So it becomes a ship shipping ship shipping ship. If you want to be more inclusive in your definition, it’s a shipping ship, ship shipping ship shipping ship, shipping shipping ships, ship shipping ships.

Snow here this morning and I need to be on the roof of a commercial building - on a scaffold :eek: .... So I have a good excuse to wait for the snow to melt and check emails :)

16548085294_45dbf0df9e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom