Has anyone noticed the screen scratches really easily?

+1 on the Mr Shield screen protector. Took a bit to cut it in the right sizes (and it's still not perfect), but looks better than keeping the original protective film IMO. No glare either.
PXL_20201008_210537553~2.jpgPXL_20201008_210731670~2.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20201008_210554460~2.jpg
    PXL_20201008_210554460~2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 21
After an outdoor gig that ended with some light rain, I'm glad I had the CEBA protector. Obviously, it's not waterproof, but I think it helped. In any case, it definitely keeps the screen out of harms way.

gKqmcxl.jpg

I like it! Great fit, went on easy enough.
Just a question - the screen is shift just a little when in position right or sits absolutely tight and the only way to move is to lift it up?

I'll be honest I am using the gearbyceba screen protector I am so happy I did last Friday night my MacBook slip and fell on the FM3 thank God I had this thing !!! that is one great purshase for me

I picked up a generic screen protector and it was hard to deal with plus flimsy. I ended up ordering the CEBA protectors and glad I did. They stick on magnetically, very thick materials and the workmanship is fantastic. Well worth it.

I'm not going to cheap out on a protector for a $1000 item.

Sorry for reviving an old thread.

Soon have to polish my FM3 screen. Anyone found any screen scratch removal compounds that worked for them?

Back
Top Bottom