Has anyone noticed the screen scratches really easily?

gKqmcxl.jpg

I like it! Great fit, went on easy enough.

IMG_20201006_114428970_HDR.jpg

I did a matte ipad screen protector. Definitely a slow process, but screens (4) are protected and it's better than the original plastic! It's not perfect, but not too noticeable. Next time I would probably use a gloss protector since the matte degrades some clarity, but it probably won't matter then it's on the floor!

Mine scratched pretty easily as well even with a microfiber cloth. I’m not worried, I was just cleaning it off before putting on the CEBA protector.

Mine scratched pretty easily as well even with a microfiber cloth. I’m not worried, I was just cleaning it off before putting on the CEBA protector.
I scratched mine a little as I wiped it with a microfiber cloth too, right before installing a screen protector :confused:

Curious, is there much glare from the cover when using it in low or bright lights? Are the nav, edit, page buttons difficult to finger they appear to be lower than the plastic, just considering a iPad protector vs the CEBA.
I don’t have any experience with the CEBA protector, but I ordered the iPad protector in this post and there isn’t any glare. It was relatively easy to cut and install.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...n-scratches-really-easily.165027/post-1979857

You have to pretty much just look at it to scratch it. Weird. But I bought it to use it, not to look at it. My gear gets hammered. I bought mine based on the sound, not the looks. I prefer the vintage look as opposed to the mint look. Mine is now vintage, and as such, sounds infinitely better than yours. Mine is warmer sounding than yours and therefor worth double!!! Vintage FM3 for sale - $3699. NOT.

Back
Top Bottom