Has anyone in Europe got the MFC yet ........

OK thanks for the info Thierry,
I could have emailed Sussi, but I didn't want to pester her, I know they must be busy enough as it is.

craiguitar said:
paulmapp8306 said:
From Sussi - the first shipment has gone/is going to thoses who ordered in 08 and 09. The rest of us on the list will be covered in the next shipment due End Nov (including me specifically - didnt go on the list until May 10). We should all be happy by Christmas :)

I am still waiting patiently for the email.
Is there anybody else on the list before me (Pre-October '09) still waiting for theirs? Just wondering.....

Yes, I am.

I've been on since about June 2009 I think ........ I've got a friend whose ordered an Ultra and atomics and he's been told that the shipments from the US keep getting delayed ..!? Don't know if that's the reason for the MFC-101 delay.... maybe they're going to bundle everything into one crate ...!?

rick0chet said:
I've been on since about June 2009 I think ........ I've got a friend whose ordered an Ultra and atomics and he's been told that the shipments from the US keep getting delayed ..!? Don't know if that's the reason for the MFC-101 delay.... maybe they're going to bundle everything into one crate ...!?

I was under the impression the MFC was built in the far east, possibly China or somewhere. (It says 'designed in the USA' on it I am told) and that was why G66 had to test & update the firmware on the entire first EU shipment.

Hey There,

I am in Holland.

Got mine about 2 weeks ago. Had some trouble with the updating of the Axe frimware to 10.02 but now I am up and running with the MFC.
Just need to figure out some IA switching problems around reverb and rotary that are in the others way and get another expression pedal setup (maybe my old Ernie Ball Volume pedal)
Because the Boss volume pedal kinda sucks, it starts not until I am about over 50%, and my expression things are mostly with autoengage ;-)

Well...The basics work fine now, I just need some rainy weekends and some time to make it fit my needs perectly, I know it can for sure.

Anyway, I am very happy with it!! worth the wait.

greets
Casper

craiguitar said:
rick0chet said:

I was under the impression the MFC was built in the far east, possibly China or somewhere. (It says 'designed in the USA' on it I am told) and that was why G66 had to test & update the firmware on the entire first EU shipment.

It's made in China, yeah...but looks heavy like if it has been made in Russia!!

Well my MFC finallyarrived yesterday :D Looks fantastic. I had to go straight to a rerheasal when I got home from work, so haven't had time with it yet. I'll set to programming it this weekend.

Just got the e-mail telling me that g66 have a shipment of MFCs coming...

Dear Upcoming MFC-101 User,

We just got informed that it should take about another 40 days until the next MFC-101 shipment will be ready. The good news is that it will be a very large shipment with enough units for everybody on the waiting list.

We will get back to you to confirm when we get the OK to pick up the shipment, from then it takes about a week to get to us.

Thanks again for all your patience with this!

Kind Regards
Sussi

Got this form G66 on 10/10:

We will contact you with an order confirmation and payment details when we get the next shipment. That should be beginning of November.

Sold my LF Jr. based on that information.

Today I learn I will be without a pedal for probably a few more months.

How stupid can I be.

I'm in Australia, but I know that Fractal Audio was having to wait on their CE Complience before they were able to export the MFC's worldwide. Mine should be arriving here in Aus in about 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom