Has anyone else been on the waiting list for well over 6 months now?

thomas666

I really like the small footprint and I/O on the FM3 and don’t need the rack version but this wait time is killing me. So, how long were you guys on the waitlist?

Got on the list in the first few hours. Took around one year for me. They are slowly catching up, so the total time for those that got in later should be a lot shorter? The wait sucks, but soooo much has happened that was out of their control.

Hang in there... Things are changing so fast that by the time you get it, it will be even better.

Last edited:
I really like the small footprint and I/O on the FM3 and don’t need the rack version but this wait time is killing me. So, how long were you guys on the waitlist?
Joined the waitlist on March 1, 2020. Still waiting. They are currently serving February 12th 2020.

More than one year (I got on the list the second day). I finally decided to spend the money on a Boss SY-1000, since I already have the Axe-FX III

Different in different regions I suppose, but everywhere WELL over one year I am sure. Here in Asia... its like... how long is the wait... how high is up....

Waited well over a year. This is also not the correct sub forum to complain in. This is for feature wishes, not wishing you had put your name on the wait list a bit sooner lol.

I thought the "FM3 Wish List" was the correct sub forum for feature wishes.

Got on the list in the first few hours. Took around one year for me.
Same. Almost exactly a year.

Don't live your life hitting the refresh button. Go do other things, think about other things. You'll get an invite email.

Edit: I take that back. I got on the list on 23 April 2019 at 2:07pm. Got my purchase invite on 21 March 2020 at 11:47am.
10 months 29 days
or 47 weeks 5 days
or 334 calendar days
Within which, there are:
Weekend Days*95
Holidays (show)10
Business Days229

I did take the non-headphone jack version (maybe it'll be collectible!), which is why I got on the wait list later than some and got mine as quickly as I did - I didn't hold out for a problem solved by $10 in XLR adapters from Sweetwater.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom