Has anyone bought MORE than one Axe-FX?

CyberFerret

Power User
I must admit I felt a little guilty when I bought my second hand Ultra from a guy in the US a couple of months back. It was just proving too expensive (and too long) to get a brand new unit here in Australia, so when I found a seller who had bought his just three months earlier and wanted to sell on another forum, I jumped on it.

I know that transactions like this don't help the manufacturer any, but the guy I bought it from said that he was only selling to help fund his move across the country, and that once he had settled into the new place, he would buy a new unit direct from Fractal.

So in a way, I guess I did effectively create a new sale for Fractal...however indirectly! :D

But this has lead me to wonder - how many others out there have been through the bought - sold - bought routine? Perhaps multiple times?

I bought a new Standard from G66 a year ago and after six months I sold it to buy a new Ultra from G66.

When that one is sold I might order an Axe II - should they became available.

I bought a new Standard 4 weeks ago and then I purchased a new Ultra week later. I sent the Standard to my brother. I don't regret either purchase in the least. The current state of the Axe-FX is stable and mature. Both my bro and I are really diggin' the Axe-FX! :)

Back
Top Bottom