Harmonic feedback sim

If someone successfully translates this to an Axe II patch, can you please post it here. Don't have my II yet, but really like this effect. Great Job!

very coool ... hmm.. why is the "track adjust" in the pitch block set so low? i think it sounds better on a higher setting and latency shouldnt be an issue when your doin the feedback thing anyway

No real reason; I think I lowered it randomly then either thought it sounded fine or adjusted other things and forgot about it.

I cant stop playing this. its soo cool.

I heard that placing pitch shifter after the amp makes it sound smoother. When trying this out, using the expression pedal between the octave and its 5th just didnt sound right at all.

Bakermans work on this is pretty rock solid and this knowledge should be preserved in the axe wiki.

Im a standard user - hardly ever look un the "ultra Zone" forum, and only stumbled onto this thread when it was linked by javajunkie in another thread.

Awesome! sounds like you're standing in front of a cab and doing the feedback dance -(step towards, turn your body 30 degrees to the left, tilt guitar head up then back 20 degrees to lock it in.... CRAP! lost it)

but gonna use the Frak out of this preset!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28651/axefx/fakefeedback.mp3

This is the factory preset "Time" with pitch & comp. added. Envelope increases pitch & comp. mix as note decays. Play the next note hard enough to get out of harmonic mode. Adjust envelope params. other than attack (which should stay low to keep this somewhat realistic) to alter the response: Threshold = threshold between harmonic/normal, release = harmonic fade-in rate, gain = delays onset of harmonic. External 1 crossfades between octave and octave+5th.

Has someone converted this preset to the AxeII format and would post it here? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom