Hard Mounting to Pedalboard

gdgross

Experienced
So, i notice that there are four screws on the bottom of the FM3 that hold the endcaps in place... (maybe they do more than that)

Anyone have an idea what thread size (and length) these are? I'd love to get slightly longer versions so i can hard mount my FM3 to a pedalboard.

Thanks

Last edited:
yeah, i got some screws a ways back,...they were wrong....so I abandoned it, took of end caps and hard mounted it, observing intake location of course.

McMaster Carr is my source for all things metal, fasteners, ect. Just ordered few different lengths of m3.5 screws, will report back on what works best w my pedalboard, but thickness might be different for everyone else tho

Can anyone give me the mounting spacing measurements between the centerline of the screw holes? I measure 10 3/6" across and 7 1/2 vertical.
Does that sound right. The screws in the unit are 3.5-0.6 x 10mm. You would need 20mm or so.

Cheers, Mike

Can anyone give me the mounting spacing measurements between the centerline of the screw holes? I measure 10 3/6" across and 7 1/2 vertical.
Does that sound right. The screws in the unit are 3.5-0.6 x 10mm. You would need 20mm or so.

Cheers, Mike
I just talked to Fractal support. Stick to 15-20mm. I ordered those 25mm ones above and they hit the motherboard on the input jack side. I just ordered some 16mm ones to be safe.

I just talked to Fractal support. Stick to 15-20mm. I ordered those 25mm ones above and they hit the motherboard on the input jack side. I just ordered some 16mm ones to be safe.
I asked the question if there was anything behind the screws but never got an answer.

I asked the question if there was anything behind the screws but never got an answer.
Yes, it's just that one side. Here is the reply from support I received "Those screws should be OK to use, however I would be very careful with the screw (Right Rear) as this one is very close to the Main Board & could cause damage if it does touch, as for the other 3 screws they should not be a problem."

Back
Top Bottom