Hard Mounting the MFC and Pedals

mferrand

Inspired
Hey All,

Has anyone 'hard mounted' their MFC? What I mean is removing the mounting feet and using the screws (or longer ones) to attach it to their pedal board. I have a Diego case and was thinking of hard mounting the MFC and my two Mission Pedals. The thought of ever having to rip the Velcro off worries me!

Any thoughts?

Cheers, Mike

Last edited:
I use pipe hanger strap to fasten my MFC and pedals to my board. Works with the feet. You take the feet off, put them through a loop on the strapping, screw them back on. Could work with your Diego board I suppose.

2013-03-10-b.jpg

I took the feet off of mine and was hoping to screw it to my board using longer screws. however, trying to find the proper screw at 3 hardware stores was fruitless - the threads on the MFC screws aren't readily available that I could find. I just attached it to my board then with 3M Dual Lock. it's pretty secure there. :)

Hey All,

Has anyone 'hard mounted' their MFC? What I mean is removing the mounting feet and using the screws (or longer ones) to attach it to their pedal board. I have a Diego case and was thinking of hard mounting the MFC and my two Mission Pedals.

Here's something I did for my SKB PS-100. I screwed drywall screws to the pedal board and cut some metal strips with pre-drilled holes to length. Attached these strips to the bottom of the MFC101 using the same screws and mounting holes on the MFC. I then screwed the strips to the pedal board.

May work for your needs. But for metal pedal boards, you may need to use self-tapping screws or nuts and bolts.

photo 1-4.JPG photo 2-5.JPG image-1224403380.jpg image-2780400116.jpg

I'd say there's pictures of both here if you do a search

Well that was wierd... It appeared as tho no one had replied... Then bam there they all are..

Kindly disregard this post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom