Hard copy manual V10

boardwlk17

Power User
Can I buy a Hard copy of the manual V10?
I just like to grab the hard copy manual if I'm working on something.
I don't always have a laptop with me especially at a gig.
Thanks gary

where is the link to download v10 manual?

I only saw 9 on the FAS website

That could be a choice in the store on their site possibly?!? $10-15 shipped, I'd buy one real fast.

Wouldn't you get a V10 manual if you bought a new axefx2 with V10 ?. If they do make them I would gladly pay for it
They've got to write it first. As soon as it's written it'll probably be on the site. As far as them printing and including it I have no idea. They may just put some addendum pages (or whatever they are called) at the end.

If I was FAS I'd be really hard pressed to print hundreds of new manuals for each release given the life expectancy isn't that great. Hard copies are not cheap and having to toss a pallet of them isn't exactly cost effective or green.

A better idea may be to print the MIMIC and TM pdf's and make a separate binder for them. And yes, I am a hardcopy person to. There's something about reading on the screen and reading from a piece of a dead tree that makes it sink in a lot better.

I hope to finish the v10 manual next week. There are services where you can upload a PDF and they mail you the bound book.

Hey Cliff - it is very SOP in this case to simply release an addendum. Not trying to manage your world, but I would be very happy with a few pages added. I was planning on doing just what you said - sending the pdf out to a service. If you issued an addendum I would simply wait for a while.

BTW - thanks for the release. I know this one was painful. Thank you!

JB

Hey Cliff - it is very SOP in this case to simply release an addendum. Not trying to manage your world, but I would be very happy with a few pages added. I was planning on doing just what you said - sending the pdf out to a service. If you issued an addendum I would simply wait for a while.

BTW - thanks for the release. I know this one was painful. Thank you!

JB

Speaking as someone who worked in tech pubs for a test and measurement company for many years...wait for a complete manual. Use the wiki in the meantime. Users hate change sheets because they are confusing kludges. Writers hate them for the same reason.

It's just a week.

FedEx Office online allows you to upload PDF's, choose your paper, binding etc. Then you can either pick it up or have them ship it to you. If you choose to pick it up it's usually ready the same day. I use this service all the time. For something like the manual, there is no need to get fancy, just choose the cheapest paper, double sided printing, spiral binding, and be done with it. Though if you want to go all out you can choose high quality paper,color code sections, have dividers, laminate the pages, but then you'll end up spending a small fortune.

I got the Systematic Mixing Guide printed out so if this is the last major update I'll get the new manual and print it out.

FedEx Office online allows you to upload PDF's, choose your paper, binding etc. Then you can either pick it up or have them ship it to you. If you choose to pick it up it's usually ready the same day. I use this service all the time. For something like the manual, there is no need to get fancy, just choose the cheapest paper, double sided printing, spiral binding, and be done with it. Though if you want to go all out you can choose high quality paper,color code sections, have dividers, laminate the pages, but then you'll end up spending a small fortune.

I had a minute at work, so I ran the old Axe manual pdf into the fedex site just to see what it would cost- I got one tab, and no other special options, and it was $127! Seriously? Did I do something wrong? Wow. I'm sticking with the pdf.

Really like to have a manual for FW 10
I`ve been bead-reading the FW8 the last couple of months (my girlfriend think I`m crazy ...and its probably true). I love the FW 10 so far. Have`nt got the chance to crank it loud yet, but I`m going to in the weekend. Will be a joyride.

Back
Top Bottom