Happy Veterans Day!

I joined the Air Force in '75, after a five year attempt to make music a career. Best decision I ever made! Thanks to others who served.

How'd you make out?? :)

I left the Navy in '88 to embark on a 5 year attempt to make music a career. I gave that up
in '93. Failed on both accounts. ;)

I left the Navy in '88 to embark on a 5 year attempt to make music a career. I gave that up
Don’t make no nevermind. These are just chapters in life, man. I left the Marine Corps in ‘03, worked for ten years to build up a big enough nut to get an expensive degrees and attempt medical school at age 45. Failed medical school in spectacular fashion (anxiety attacks during high stakes exams are not conducive to success). I’ve got enough student debt to buy a nice house for cash.
Rebuild, renew, re-pave, whatever.
We all show up to St. Pete at the pearlies with the same amount of money.

The Air Force trained me to program computer software, almost before anyone knew anything about computers (1975). I served 4 years active, and got out w/a killer job as a software engineer (I retired just 2 years ago). I also continued over the years to moonlight/play guitar w/groups. Also got my degree totally paid for my service to the military. Win-Win.

Back
Top Bottom