Happy Sunday everyone. Unless your in Australia, that would be happy Monday.

You too buddy.

Side story my daughter comes home this morning, she slept at her friends house, of course she didn't let us know, so we were a little worried. She's twenty one, just for the record, anyway she comes home and tells me she got kicked out of a club for fighting. I go what!!! Yeah I got kicked out because a guy was drunk and pushing himself on me so I decked him. I was so proud. My wife wasn't. So long story short I'm happy as a clam and my wife is giving her the stink eye. Why because she shouldn't have been there. Wives don't understand some times.

You too buddy.

Side story my daughter comes home this morning, she slept at her friends house, of course she didn't let us know, so we were a little worried. She's twenty one, just for the record, anyway she comes home and tells me she got kicked out of a club for fighting. I go what!!! Yeah I got kicked out because a guy was drunk and pushing himself on me so I decked him. I was so proud. My wife wasn't. So long story short I'm happy as a clam and my wife is giving her the stink eye. Why because she shouldn't have been there. Wives don't understand some times.
Thank you Scott.
Haha that's an interesting share Scott. You should be proud of your daughter,what I love about having a strong character is being in some places where wrong stuff can happen yet not indulging in it and going against it.
That is will and strength,my utmost respect to your daughter sir. Another thing I love about the Fractal Forum is how everyone from different age groups is out here. I am only 25 and it's great to exchange thoughts and views with
people from different walks of life.I am about to improve on my classical guitar chops planning to take the course with jason Vieaux on Artist Works,should be a lot of fun.

That's awesome. You should do great on your studies. You should never rest on your laurels, always strive for perfection. Yeah, there are definitely a lot of different age groups on this forum. The beauty of being a musician is that you can do it until you die, or can't use your hands anymore. Once you get past the point of wanting to be famous, and you realize that you want to play music, because you are good at it, you free yourself to keep striving to be the best you.

Weeds - done ...... now, what about the guttering? The drains could do with a clean too I'm sure ..... or do I have to tell your daughter to sort you out?

Happy Sunday to you too .... not so happy here ... England beat Ireland in the rugby ..... bah!

Sorry to hear that maxdown. We don't have gutters here in Arizona. My daughter sorting me out that's great. She works for Harley Davidson here in Peoria, I can just imagine the people she must run into. I have raised my kids to be independent boys and girls and they definitely are. I'm confident that they would be able to handle themselves in any situation. I hope all your kids are the same.

I usually play every other weekend. Any more than that and my wife starts checking out lawyers fees(just kidding). Next weekend when I usually would be playing, I have an Informatica Server Migration Old to new, and if anyone in the Tech industry knows you don't do things during the week. Just think if this forum was down in the middle of the week, how many people would freak out. So I will spend my downtime on Truefire learning how to Play fast like you guys. Oh I guess I didn't mention I don't actually do the work I have people for that. I just have to make sure they don't blow anything up in the process, and fix any issues that pop up when they do. It's nice being at the head of the food chain...:D

Edit: Humbly speaking of course.

That's awesome. You should do great on your studies. You should never rest on your laurels, always strive for perfection. Yeah, there are definitely a lot of different age groups on this forum. The beauty of being a musician is that you can do it until you die, or can't use your hands anymore. Once you get past the point of wanting to be famous, and you realize that you want to play music, because you are good at it, you free yourself to keep striving to be the best you.
Thank you! My goal has always been to strive at becoming a better musician and guitar player.For me nothing nothing beats the joy of appreciation from a good musician that listens to me play. I just want to deliver my ideas in the best way possible. Fame is temporary and that goes for anyone that achieves it.What is divine and eternal is the hard work you put in to your musicianship or art.My goal is to be the best player and musician that I can be. Exactly music is something that you keep learning until your last breath.

Back
Top Bottom