Happy New Years

Nothing but love and virtual hugs for my fractal bros! I know the world has placed several challenges for many of us in the past couple of years.

I wish health and peace for you and your families. Best wishes, looking forward to geeking with you guys in 2022!

Happy New Years everyone!!!!

Wishing you and your families peace, health, and prosperity in 2022....and hoping that this will be the year we put Covid behind us, or at least keep the lid on it as much as we can.

We’ve all had a rough couple of years and I think we deserve to turn the page finally

We sure do IMO; just today, I wrote in my 2022 day journal's main header/start page "Covid - Year 3"...that's enough of that man....

A very "Happy New Year!" to Mr. Chase, all the Fractal team and my fellow Forum members! I realize this message is fairly late, but I returned home just yesterday after a sudden stay in hospital at the end of December. I'm well on the mend now, and happy to be back with my family and sit here in my studio as I write. I look forward to another year of outstanding support from the Fractal team, and to continue to be impressed with the comments, questions and responses from members of this always entertaining and helpful Forum! "Cheers!" to everyone, and wishes for a safe and happy 2023! - Brian Cooper, Shinkai Studio, Japan.

Back
Top Bottom