Happy Fractal-Versary to me!

richb

Inspired
June 20, 2007 (approx.) I received my FAS Ultra. I remember I was on line looking for a multi-FX unit and I came across the FAS board where people were talking about the Standard and the Ultra. At that time I believe there we a handful of sound clips available demonstrating what the units could do. Back in those early days, I seem to recall Cliff was on line a lot, explaining all the elements of the units. (As you can imagine, there were TONS of questions.) Anyway, I heard those sound clips and I was sold. I jumped on the first waiting list for the Ultra and I have used FAS gear exclusively, ever since! Seriously, since June 2007, I haven’t used any other amplifier. My Ultra served me well until I replaced it with the AX8 and the AX8 hasn’t disappointed me either. From my basement, to the studio, to the stage, FAS has never disappointed or failed me! Thanks to FAS for a great product, awesome updates, and to the forum members for their awesome support and help throughout the years! HAPPY FRACTAL-VERSARY!

Wow you are a fully vested veteran, Congrats. I'm new to the FAS ownership world though I remember hearing about and reading about Axe Fx when it first came out. I'm now into my 4th week of owning the III :)
I fell in love with the sound and convenience of FAS. Especially with the AX8 now. I don't even bring a cab to gigs. I go straight into FOH, and use house monitors. I set up my rig in 15 minutes.

June 20, 2007 (approx.) I received my FAS Ultra. I remember I was on line looking for a multi-FX unit and I came across the FAS board where people were talking about the Standard and the Ultra. At that time I believe there we a handful of sound clips available demonstrating what the units could do. Back in those early days, I seem to recall Cliff was on line a lot, explaining all the elements of the units. (As you can imagine, there were TONS of questions.) Anyway, I heard those sound clips and I was sold. I jumped on the first waiting list for the Ultra and I have used FAS gear exclusively, ever since! Seriously, since June 2007, I haven’t used any other amplifier. My Ultra served me well until I replaced it with the AX8 and the AX8 hasn’t disappointed me either. From my basement, to the studio, to the stage, FAS has never disappointed or failed me! Thanks to FAS for a great product, awesome updates, and to the forum members for their awesome support and help throughout the years! HAPPY FRACTAL-VERSARY!

Nice...today is my 10 year anniversary joining the forum (June 21rst, 2009)...ordered my Ultra, joined the forum, and have been using Fractal stuff since then. Kinda freaks me out where the time goes...I mean, 10 years already o_O

Back
Top Bottom