Happy Birthday Mark Day!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Happy Birthday Mark Day!!!

Mark's birthday fundraiser is raising money for The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.

For my birthday this year, I'm asking for donations to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. I've chosen this nonprofit because their mission means a lot to me, and I hope you'll consider contributing as a way to celebrate with me. Every little bit will help me reach my goal. I've included information about The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research below.

I was diagnosed with Parkinson's 4 years ago. Like so many others I would love to see a cure. MJFF is dedicated to finding a cure for Parkinson's disease through an aggressively funded research agenda and to ensuring the development of improved therapies for those living with Parkinson's today. We believe without fail that our goal is within reach - but we can’t get there without your support. Please join the fight today.

Happy Birthday Mr. Day! The videos you made and posted over on TGP were my first introduction to FAS products.

Happy MarkDay Bir...I mean Happy Birthday Mark Day! You have no idea how much of an influence to us you really are! Thanks for all your contributions and many in return for MJFF. I will donate as well.

Back
Top Bottom