Happy Anniversary Betty and Dave!

rickbarclay

Inspired
LOL. I thought I'd share this. My mother and father-in-law just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. He's 76. I don't know
how old she is. Can you imagine!? Married at 16. Six children and innumerable grand and great-grand children! It was a great party. Lasted
three days, with all the dinners and lunches and visits and everything. Me and my wife have been married 36 years now, raised four children
of our own, who are all grown up and out of school, working, raising families of their own. Simply amazing to me that a marriage can last so
long with no end in sight. God Bless 'em. And you and yours, too.

Congrats!!! sometimes it just Works,......I bought an iPad4 for a friend, who is 87 now. His Lady (80) and him are married now for 60 years, too. Hope, they all get 100 and remain healthy for a Long time....

That's really nice, congratulations to Betty and Dave, I'm raising a glass to you both right now!!

I do find myself wondering just how old Betty is though.

Congrats to them. They come from a era when people worked out their problems & stayed together, now days people tend to bail & move on to their next ex.

They're both about the same age. And if they're anything like me and their oldest daughter, they went through (still go through) a hell of a lot of drama. What little I
do know of their early lives is awesome, funny, and probably normal for the course. Thanks for the well wishes.

Back
Top Bottom