Happy Anniversary Axe-Fx III

bradlake

Axe-Master
It was a year ago today that we began our engagements with this thing......and the honeymoon continues unabated, give or take a few thousand yet-to-be delivered FCs..but who’s counting..Thanks and congrats once again to the entire FAS team....FW 3 is a great gift, but might there be something else to celebrate.....?

That reminds me of how I began my Axe III journey... I had just started a new job and had to fly out Monday morning to the main headquarters for a few days. I grabbed a super early flight and during my layover happened to check online and saw the announcement and waitlist signup for the III. I took that is a definite sign and immediately hopped on the waitlist. Not as early as some, but still pretty early. That definitely made the entire trip worthwhile. I still have my old waitlist email. I should print it and frame it lol

Yeah really can't wait to get the controller to go with it. It has such a huge impact on how I would setup presets and everything. With a typical lower cost MIDI controller it limits it I think because you can't get to everything.

Back
Top Bottom