Hans Zimmer 'SUPERMARINE' - Dunkirk - GUITAR COVER

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hey guys,

I want to share another Hans Zimmer cover of mine with you!

I'm due to see the movie next week and i trust it will be every bit as good as the score that i've already heard!

Have you guys seen the movie yet?

Anyway, i hope you enjoy the video and as always, all guitars are done using Axe FX and everything else is programmed or recorded by me.

Let me know if you have any feedback!

Justin

Saw the movie last night, quite enjoyed it, very skilled filmmaking on display. If you can, do yourself the favor and see it in a legitimate IMAX 70mm projection, it's gorgeous and epic. Score was quite effective, possibly the most sub-bass heavy Hans Zimmer score yet, I think my seat was being rumbled 98% of the time and mostly from the score. It was like an hour-and-forty-five minute long bwooooooonnnnnnnggggggg that never fully ggggg'd ;)

Nicely done cover by the way, sounds great.

Saw the movie last night, quite enjoyed it, very skilled filmmaking on display. If you can, do yourself the favor and see it in a legitimate IMAX 70mm projection, it's gorgeous and epic. Score was quite effective, possibly the most sub-bass heavy Hans Zimmer score yet, I think my seat was being rumbled 98% of the time and mostly from the score. It was like an hour-and-forty-five minute long bwooooooonnnnnnnggggggg that never fully ggggg'd ;)

Nicely done cover by the way, sounds great.

Awesome, well i'm certainly looking forward to it!

Thanks man, i appreciate you checking it out!

Justin

Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop a comment in to say thank you to everyone that has checked this video out, it has done so well over the last couple of weeks and i can see the percentage of views that has come from the Fractal Audio forums, so i can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to watch and listen!

Justin

Hi guys,

Just wanted to drop a message on here to say thank you for all the support with this cover I did. It' now had over 20k hits on YouTube and doing really well on downloads and streaming through iTunes and Spotify.

I really appreciate everybody taking the time to listen and support me!

Justin

Back
Top Bottom