'Hanging On' - Vibrato Lux & Plex Verb chill - video and preset

Burgs

Power User
This is a modified Scene 3 from my 'Fenders...' preset suite. I've tweaked it for the Johnny Marr Jag which has pretty low output pickups so you may need to back off the Input Drive if your guitar is hotter. I wrote it for a little improv piece that can be viewed below. I won't lie: I was in a fairly down mood at the time but thought I might as well capture the feeling on audio/video.

Preset link: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=6936

Hey Brett, thanks for sharing this with us. You're an amazing member of our community; I think I speak for many of us when I say you have helped me learn a lot in navigating not only Fractal Audio and music gear but my voice as a musician as well. Whatever it is you're going through, I hope you'll be kind to yourself and continue sharing your art with us.

Hey Brett, thanks for sharing this with us. You're an amazing member of our community; I think I speak for many of us when I say you have helped me learn a lot in navigating not only Fractal Audio and music gear but my voice as a musician as well. Whatever it is you're going through, I hope you'll be kind to yourself and continue sharing your art with us.

Thank you and it's my pleasure to share. You guys have given me so much too and I appreciate it. I'm fine, thanks, although sometimes creativity comes with self-pressures which need to be steamed off - hence videos like this. Today is another day so I go onwards and upwards! More to come. Thanks again. :)

I've been playing my 2012 version for much of the afternoon through the Tweed Deluxe preset. So much fun! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I love mine.

Chin up Brett - there’s so much to be thankful for.
Thanks for sharing that lush sound.
Pauly

This is a modified Scene 3 from my 'Fenders...' preset suite. I've tweaked it for the Johnny Marr Jag which has pretty low output pickups so you may need to back off the Input Drive if your guitar is hotter. I wrote it for a little improv piece that can be viewed below. I won't lie: I was in a fairly down mood at the time but thought I might as well capture the feeling on audio/video.

Preset link: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=6936

Back
Top Bottom