Halloween Party - band costume ideas ?

You could do Clockwork Orange - white jumpsuits, black derby hat, Pinocchio nose, and wear athletic supporter on the outside.

One of my friends dressed for Halloween show in a Santa Claus hat and a pair of speedos with little jingle bells attached to the crotch. It was a bit hit with the ladies. You have to be very confident to pull that look off.

My band is doing a Halloween show also. We decided on creepy clowns. After the recent news not sure if it's the best idea.. But costume already bought so no turning back. Hopefully we don't get arrested

One of those creepy clowns was shot dead recently. Fewer people might be dressing up as creepy clowns if that continues. At least, one way or the other, there will be fewer creepy clowns.

We used to dress up as Iconic rock stars...we all pick one and then do a song featuring that guy and that star.
For example one year:
Me: Slash and did Sweet Child
Singer: Freddy Merc : cant remember what we did
Bassist: Alice Cooper : No more mr nice guy
Drummer: Joan Jett : cant remember : he did every year as a chick tho

Makes for a whole theme.

We actually went as Devo a few years ago,

This year we are going as Spaceballs, not the main characters (we have a group of fans that do a group costume and they are doing that) we are going as the guys in the white space suits. We are going to call ourselves The Assholes for those 2 shows. going to be hilarious.

Bulls and singer as a Matador
Sheep and singer as Bo Peep
Cats and singer as crazy old cat lady
Storm Troopers and singer as Darth Vader
Space Balls and singer as Dark Helmet
Jedi and singer as Yoda
Elves or reindeer and singer as Santa
Native Americans and Pilgrims and singer as a turkey
X-Men
Avengers
Justice League
TMNT
Cereal box characters (Tony the Tiger, Lucky the Leprechaun, Honey Nut Cheerio's Bee, Toucan Sam, etc.)

Tasteless and ill advised ideas:

Sperm cells and singer as the egg cell
Alter boys and singer as a priest
Nazi soldiers and singer as Hitler
Roman soldiers and singer as tortured Jesus
Crazy Clowns
Drag Queens
Fetuses and singer as abortion doctor
Singer as King Henry VIII and the band as his dead wives
Terrorists and singer as Osama Bin Laden

This year we're doing a Gilligan's Island thing. I'm the Skipper (complete with padded belly), the other guitarist is Gilligan, his wife is Mary Ann, the bass player is Mr. Howell, his girlfriend is Lovey, and another couple that's friends with the band will be the Professor and Ginger. We're trying to talk the drummer into doing the Island Native thing, but he's balking at the bone through the nose idea, lol. Our gig is at a small local pub where we play monthly, and we've played their Halloween party for the past 8 or 9 years, so the crowd will primarily be a bunch of friends.

Back
Top Bottom