Had an accident today at the guitar store

Womac911

Inspired
Happened to stop by one of my local dealers today. And this thing just....leapt off the wall and into my arms.:eek::eek:
Got it for a pretty good deal too, IMO There's a small scuff in the thigh cut. Straight up from where the toggle switch tip is set in the picture. Darn near $1000 off what it would have normally run.:D

NOw I gotta make some patches for the piezo bridge...:?

PRS.jpg

Beautiful! I have been pining for the term version of that. I would love to hear some clips if you happen to record anything :)

Man, you sure ripped off that dealer if you got a 1000$ discout just for that little bruise. I'm envious.

If you don't have piezo patches yet, I recommend you try out a stereo setting with the Piezo hardpanned to one side and an acoustic-tonematch of the neck pickup hardpanned to the left. Stereo image acoustic sound so fat it has its own orbit.

Beautiful! I have been pining for the term version of that. I would love to hear some clips if you happen to record anything :)

I usually wait till I swap pickups to make recordings. I've got two guitars to do before this one. One's been waiting over a year. I'm also fairly uncomfortable with my playing skills... needs a lot of development, really, but my hands don't work that well.:-x .
But what the heck. Here's my favorite solo of late. Nevermind the flat bends...:disgust:

(The triple pickup Epi Black Beauty in the back has been pickup-less for over 10 years now)

Man, you sure ripped off that dealer if you got a 1000$ discout just for that little bruise. I'm envious.

If you don't have piezo patches yet, I recommend you try out a stereo setting with the Piezo hardpanned to one side and an acoustic-tonematch of the neck pickup hardpanned to the left. Stereo image acoustic sound so fat it has its own orbit.

Originally marked at $3116. Marked down a bit under $2400 for the ding. Been in the shop a while, I think. They're one of my product dealers, as well. We work in trade quite a lot, so cash-out for me is well under $2000 since they need product.:)
And no tax.:mrgreen

Last edited:
Thats a sweet looking piece of hardware, definitely a happy accident,

Been looking at teh PRS piezo guitars myself but need to sort out the house move first and a studio

G \../

Alright, I had to break out the Santana.
A short, partial recording of Smooth. I've never tried to play more than the opening before, but I have the multitrack so...:eek-new:

mixed on headphones @2am. Hope it sounds OK. Used Tyler Grund's Dumble1.0 patch, somewhat modified.

Back
Top Bottom