HAD 01 content

ckofahl

Inspired
This is my first time at trying anything like this. I've been working the Axe-Fx for a little while and tweeking the HAD 01 preset a bit. I used my macbook pro to record the video and audio using the on board mic you can hear I struggled a bit with the balance between the backing track and the axe-fx. I used a verve 12ma and I think that you can hear the dynamics of the axe-fx in that all I use is my guitar volume to clean it up going between the bridge and the neck pickup. At one point I use the wah in the axe-fx. Anyway, I really enjoy this little black box and find that it really rewards you when you put in a little time with it. Here's the link to you tube I wasn't too focused on playing, but was worried about the balance of the audio.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VECJhSq9pE

Nice!! Can you download the HAD patch I made? I'd love to get your feedback on a comparison. This sounded great though. Especially when you cranked the bridge :twisted:

Check your PM for me.... Thanks!

Keep up the good work!

Scott, I that's what got me started, I took some of the parameters of your patch and then added them to what I had. So it's kind of a blend of what I had and what I liked about yours. I'm not really much of a tweeker, once I find something that works, I usually keep it pretty simple. I know that sounds a bit weird especially since I have the tweeker's ultimate toy, but it's nice to know that it's ready when I am. Thanks for your time developing the patch, it's really a great one.

Very Nice-I think the guitar could have been louder in the beginning. Nice playing.I liked it!
BTW, what was that backing track.
Thanks for the music.
I also edited the patch to suit me. If I had Scotts fingers I probably would have left it un-ededited :) .

Terry, thanks, but Scott got me started with the basic parameters of the HAD 01 and it really is a great patch, very dynamic and the Axe Fx is sooo much fun, it's inspires you to play. Hopefully I can continue to learn to use and I'm looking forward to a live setting with it.

Back
Top Bottom