Guy Selling Coupon Code for 700 Dollars

I just saw this on ebay and was about to post this.

First of all, the coupon is NOT transferable. And second of all, you can buy one directly from Fractal at full price ($2,700 - in stock now), which is still cheaper than paying this clown $700 for the right to purchase at $2,200. Do the math!

It's one thing for people to try to turn a quick profit by flipping their actual unit, but this is a joke! I hope the auction is pulled.

Sell a invalid item and have an unsuspecting person buy it and have to file a claim to get refunded once he finds out it's worthless. Sounds like good times.

Dang, I have two codes, I could have made out like a bandit. :twisted

Just kidding, I knew they were non-transferrable. I do have two codes though, I was afraid of spam filters and lost email so I requested codes on two separate email accounts and got both codes last week. :p

JWW

I jumped the line and paid when it was $400 over.....i got my wait list code....replied back to fractal that i was not needing the code...posted in the waiting list thread that i'd received my code....and went on with my life.....maybe that's why i'm poor, but at the same time...Karma has been pretty nice to me since then :)

It's sad enough that this guy needs to make a buck by slapping all the patient people following the guidlines in the face. But according to his posts here he already has a II and in the Ebay add he says he was on the list but just cannot afford one now.

Pathetic.

My Axe 3 coupon is for sale if anybody wants it.

Only $1000 (cash in a brown paper bag preferred).

Back
Top Bottom