Guthrie Govan - Wonderful Slippery Thing

Great stuff - pad yourself on the back, you got talent, chops and good looks too :)

WST is a hard one, especially getting the timing and swing that GG has on that track.

Keep it up, practice, practice, practice, stay humble and focused and we might see a lot more of you.

What he is to me is not so much the music, but the sheer musicality and technically skill's that you can learn from in every note, bend, tone etc.
As many guitarists he's "he guitarist's guitarist. Will never reach the charts - and really don't worry about it.

don't stop playing. You look pretty young and I can see a million distractions coming your way, but don't put the guitar down like I did for years. Keep playing because now that you've got those chops, you just need to keep 'em warm to hold onto them.

Congrats - there's a lot of hard work and time showing up there. Enjoy it :)

got a chance to load the patch tonight
kill the chorus and kick on the tube drive and it gets pretty heavy, I love it thanks for sharing. the Leggi is an amp I always forget about.
Great playing too, Guthrie is not easy and it seems like you've got a good handle on this stuff :)

Wonderful! How old are you Bar? You have the feel and technique of someone who has works relentlessly for years. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it.

Thank you all guys!
Your comments strengthen me and give me the motivation to keep doing the thing I really love to do :)
BTW Fatandugly I'm 16...

Thank you all guys!
Your comments strengthen me and give me the motivation to keep doing the thing I really love to do :)
BTW Fatandugly I'm 16...

Good Lord...at 16 I was still mastering power chords. Good on you mate. Looking forward to more stuff from you.

WOW!!!!

One of my fav instrumental tracks ever!!!

Brilliant job young man. Can't wait to see your star rise.

Good gosh, 16 years old...

Back
Top Bottom