Guthrie Govan FX8

I'd imagine they have something better on the bench. I wouldn't mind an FM3 shaped FX only unit.
I hope so. I love fractal’s amp modelling but I love tube amps too.
I would buy a no compromise fractal effects floorboard like the fx8 in a heartbeat. It’s funny but I miss the simpler screen sometimes...

I wouldn't mind an FM3 shaped FX only unit.
Especially if it has all the new drive models. That'd be rad. I spent fair bit of time over the past month or so really dialing in my tube rig (+ UA Ox), and got it to sound and feel really amazing, including, crucially, in the mix. This requires 4 different drive pedals on the pedalboard though, not on all at the same time, of course. Reverb and delay come from the Ox, and sound great. So replacing that pedalboard with a floor unit would be pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the moment they released the FX8 i had a dejavu that Fractal will release a version with amp & cab and i bought the AX8 in the verry first number of units sold in EU by G66. I made my presets for PA but i connect it in 4cm to see how those efects will respond with my mesa. Of course, everithing was perfect so when they had like final promotions i bought the FX8 too. I keep both the AX8 and the FX8 coz it is all inside the unit. The FX8 will never leave my house ever neither the AX8 if they can't release a version that will have a mobile app & wifi or bluetooth so we can share some presets without a pc.

Attachments

• 329015705.jpg
    329015705.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom