Guthrie Aristocamp workshop

Just stumbed across this. If it was near the west coast I’d consider going. Anyone here planning to go?

https://www.aristocamp.com/
Wow. Big bonus points for Chad Wackerman! This is at the ..rustic.. Full Moon Resort, where all the initial Dweezilla camps and hosted many other cool musicians over the years....and where many of us got our first up close and personal experience with FAS and their incredible family.....dunno if GG is still sporting any Fractal gear, tho of course he remains featured on the Artist page....I’d love to go but I won’t.

I'm pretty sure GG uses the AX8 frequently, if nothing else than for practicing and demos while teaching. At JPGU 2.0 last year he'd often build a backing track on the fly with the looper, to demo the concept he was talking about. Judging from how sure-footed he was on that I'd say he uses it quite a bit.

I'm pretty sure GG uses the AX8 frequently, if nothing else then for practicing and demos while teaching. At JPGU 2.0 last year he'd often build a backing track on the fly with the looper, to demo the concept he was talking about. Judging from how sure-footed he was on that I'd say he uses it quite a bit.
Figured as much..I wanna hear all these top cats play on the III already...seems like Metallica are amongst the only top tier bands admittedly touring it(them)..many are sticking with their trusty
Previous gen FAS gear....

Back
Top Bottom