• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Guns N Roses Stem Tracks

jw3571

Inspired
Does anyone know where you can find Guns N Roses stem tracks or multi track to use for tone matching?

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
Here's the Welcome To The Jungle guitar iso track. You can download it by pressing the arrow on the right side of player. It's a wav file so it's pretty high quality

I have no more GNR iso tracks

Cool..thanks for sharing that!

Always surprises me, a very thin basic tone, like at .11 seconds...but sounds ok in the mix.

Last edited:

GuttaLaser

Power User
In my studio experience... it's always a surprise how even in the massive guitar sound... the single iso guitar track is thin and simple (and not so distorted as we think!!!)
The magic is in doubling the track (2 or 3 times) and in the professional sync of the attack transients of the bass and kick drum...
It's funny to see guitarist put heavy distortion and bass and tump... in the guitar tone coz they are trying to put the bass and kick part into the guitar tone: then... in the mix... you get a sonic marmalade!

Stevelow74

Inspired
In my studio experience... it's always a surprise how even in the massive guitar sound... the single iso guitar track is thin and simple (and not so distorted as we think!!!)
The magic is in doubling the track (2 or 3 times) and in the professional sync of the attack transients of the bass and kick drum...
It's funny to see guitarist put heavy distortion and bass and tump... in the guitar tone coz they are trying to put the bass and kick part into the guitar tone: then... in the mix... you get a sonic marmalade!
AMEN!!!!!

Top Bottom