Guns N' Roses - Better

Sounds great man - and I LOVE this song. I think the whole album is massively underrated.

Only criticism I have is that the intro might benefit from a bit less gain, so that the individual notes pop out of the dissonance a bit more. Maybe less in the chorus too.

Last edited:
Well, I will say that you're brave for taking this song on. It wasn't perfect. There were a lot of intrinsic parts that make the song, that were missing in your performance. Overall, the structure was there. I'll give you an "E" for effort. ;)

I like it, I thought the tone was great. If you fancy sharing the preset.... I would probably be first to download it! :)

Sounds great man - and I LOVE this song. I think the whole album is massively underrated.

Only criticism I have is that the intro might benefit from a bit less gain, so that the individual notes pop out of the dissonance a bit more. Maybe less in the chorus too.
Thank u. I noticed that too but was too bored to go into details. I plugged in and took a couple of takes.

Well, I will say that you're brave for taking this song on. It wasn't perfect. There were a lot of intrinsic parts that make the song, that were missing in your performance. Overall, the structure was there. I'll give you an "E" for effort. ;)
Brave indeed. Great song. The purpose was to hear that Gretsch on high gain not to perform the song. Thanks for that E though :)

Back
Top Bottom