Guitars are Forever/Quantum of Firmware.. Bondesque epic 8 guitar video

Horganovski

Experienced
My tribute to guitars, Bond themes and throwing all restraint out of the window.
If you love guitars like I do you'll probably understand. If not then this is definitely the wrong video for you..
All guitars and bass recorded with the Fractal Audio Axe FX II XL, Quantum firmware.

[Edit - Updated video, new version has one more guitar.. :)

Last edited:
From Fractal With Love
Toneraker
GoldenAxe
The Man With The Golden Axe
Live and Melt Your Face Off
Dr. Cliff
Never Say Reamp Again
A View To A Cab Pack

My tribute to guitars, Bond themes and throwing all restraint out of the window.
If you love guitars like I do you'll probably understand. If not then this is definitely the wrong video for you..
All guitars and bass recorded with the Fractal Audio Axe FX II XL, Quantum firmware.

[Edit - Updated video, new version has one more guitar.. :)

Great playing man.....I love your drum machine, I can't programm a drumcomputer but this drum pads I could handle - what is it? :eagerness:

Great playing man.....I love your drum machine, I can't programm a drumcomputer but this drum pads I could handle - what is it? :eagerness:

It's just a little Akai midi pad, I'm using it to trigger EZ Drummer. In fact I didn't play the whole thing live really though, I recorded a few bars and then did a little editing to tidy up the timing ;) I still find that more fun though than programming from scratch in the grid editor.

USMC_Trev - Ha! Some puns I missed there!

Glad you enjoyed it guys! It was a lot of fun to put together.

Back
Top Bottom