Guitarhacks impulses to Axe fx

grindead

Hi.
Can I use guitarhacks cab impulses in my axe fx?? How do I get them into my Axe fx Std??
And can I copy the impulses already in my axe fx and use it as impulses with kefir on my computer?

/Fluff

First up, you need to have the axe fx connected to the computer via midi or midi to usb.

Yes you definitely can convert the guitarhack impulses to axe fx gen 1 format and use them. Try axeomatic (there is a demo version of this program). It can convert the file and then send it to the axefx. You can also use axe-manage within axe edit to send the file to the axe fx, but it has been crashing on me lately

You can also capture the axe fx stock cabs by recording a signal through the cab block and matching it with the dry signal using ozone and then deconvolve it. I thk the best way would be with white noise (i.e. With an ultra) but perhaps u could find an appropriate sample to feed into your std.

Planning of doing both ot these things at the same time? :D

Last edited:
Hi.
Can I use guitarhacks cab impulses in my axe fx?? How do I get them into my Axe fx Std??
And can I copy the impulses already in my axe fx and use it as impulses with kefir on my computer?

/Fluff

I have it in syx file if you want.

Back
Top Bottom