Guitar store finds and realizations

Chewie5150

Fractal Fanatic
Yesterday decided to make a visit to this great local Guitar store. Not a box store. These guys carry unique stuff and in particular, things that i can't find locally at the other shops. They had the new JJ Jr head and combo amp which i tried as well as some Synergy products I've never seen in person before. Really neat concepts. Tested the Friedman BE module and it sounded great. Picked up a little TC bodyrez to use for my JP15 at home.

as fun as it all was trying out different amps in a room I was thinking how easy it is to get my sounds from the Axe FX. Reminded me how great this box is and still don't have FOMO for a bunch of real world amps. Check out this badass Marshall. This must have some stories to tell
2019-07-21 (1).jpeg2019-07-21 (1).jpeg2019-07-21.jpeg

In my city there's a music store that only sells 2nd hand gear. By far the most interesting music store that I know. There are bigger ones, ones that carry more inventory, but none that have such an interesting collection of gear that I either never heard of before, or stuff that makes me drool with GAS.

Not much in the way of used gear in a store here, aside from GC/Sam Ash. I have a couple of great smaller stores here, like Pitbull Audio, but the closest thing they have for used gear are returns.

Back
Top Bottom