guitar rig 5 and mfc controller

i couldn't find a thread on this exact subject so im starting a thread. im wondering if i can use the mfc-1 to control guitar rig 5, as well as the ax 2 together. meaning, i wouldn't be running effects from guitar rig and the axe at the same time, but rather patches from the ax 2, then, switch to guitar rig. im trying to set up a hybrid rig that uses the ax, a laptop, baby face pro and daw software. and perhaps other people already do this, but this is all new to me. Ive got most of this figured out, but im not putting the pieces together with what the mfc-1 can do. any advice welcome.

It's MFC-101...;)

You can use it to control both.

Are you wanting to just change presets or more than that?

Hey thanks for responding.

Yes? Id like to switch between patches between the two. Not for instance, during the same song, but rather use a patch from the ax for one song, then swith to a patch from laptop software, and be able to switch effects on and off with in the software. And would i need to use standalone software, or could it be used inside a daw? I have never used midi before so i have no idea how to even set it up. Any help or YouTube links etc... would be appreciated. Again thanks.

it makes sense, but you have to specifically know what you want to change to be able to set that up specifically. we can help you, but you need to tell us more details.

Back
Top Bottom