Guitar *Revised*

gigawatt

Experienced
Hi, this is a test from my iPhone. No need to respond unless you have some tips. It seems I can only post one pic per post, when I add another it shows the same pic as the first one even though I selected a different one. Yay.... auto correct is back :p.image.jpg image.jpg
Hehe, my roommates blanket, he's a Mississippi boy, he gets cold here in Chicago even now! In the middle of July! Ahh, it's good to see my guitar again on the big screen. FWI my Macbook crashed and the ONLY thing that works is the internet wi-fi and Safari browser.

Last edited:
I wonder if, nah damn, I'd have to shrink the photo for that... (avatar). I doubt the iPhone 4S can do that o_O.

image.jpg (It's a STRAP!) Check out what came in the mail for me last night, it's almost providential... Seeing that I'm supposed to get this today ;).

s-l1600.jpg

BTW I updated my phone, geez everything's changed! Hey maybe I can shrink photos now?? Anyone know if that's possible???

Thanks, I just tried it with my phone and it said I needed to updates to 10 or higher, I went to update and it says I already have all the updates... From memory I think it was 9.4 or something like that. I'll see if there's another app on the "Google."

Well, it's more like version 8.4, and I can't download, well just about anything. When I try to update to the final version for the 4S; 9.3.5 right underneath it says "downloaded" and when I hit "Install Now" a little fan spins for about 2 seconds and then nothing happens. I read online that I need to download the latest version through iTunes on my laptop, which right now is impossible. This is all after I backed up everything to iCloud, which I have yet figured out how to access. Been a fun fun day. :D:D:D:D:D:confused::confused: This should be in another post, either iphone update or icloud question. I hate you apple.

Back
Top Bottom