Guitar EQ differences

LoPaN

Inspired
Hi all
I have two guitars that are the same make model etc same pickups and one of them has way more low end (thicker muddier sounding). Is there any way to see a graphical representation of where the guitars frequencies differ? thus allowing me to EQ a particular guitar?
Thanks
Alan

Yes, you can use the Real-time Analyzer block anywhere in your signal chain to see a graphical representation of your frequency response.

You could go Looper block > EQ block > RTA block to loop a phrase, adjust EQ, view the response, adjust EQ some more...

Yes, you can use the Real-time Analyzer block anywhere in your signal chain to see a graphical representation of your frequency response.

You could go Looper block > EQ block > RTA block to loop a phrase, adjust EQ, view the response, adjust EQ some more...
Thank you! I will give this a try today.

Thank you! I will give this a try today.
Hope it helps.

What device are you using? If you have an extra cab block or IR player and want to go a bit more in-depth, you could also create an impulse response from the “difference” between the two guitars (make one sound like the other).
I’d see if you can get the job done with EQ first though, since they’re already the same model

Since you posted this in the DAWs forum, just about any DAW will also have some form of real-time Spectrum EQ graph / analyzer you can use.

Ah so I'm using an AxeFX 2XL+ so no RTA block is available, I'll use Reaper and do as jefferski suggested, ill report back with any inof or questions, thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom