Guitar Connoisseur Magazine "guitar Connoisseur of the week"

Larry Mitchell

Power User
hey fellow fractal users. Guitar Connoisseur Magazine is doing a new Connoisseur of the week video series. They are looking for players to submit videos playing with a backing track or solo I believe. A new one every week so that's 52 of us a year. :0) just follow the link or go to their website. here's mine..

Or on YouTube incase you don't have a Facebook account.

I'm using my Knaggs LM model Severn Guitar. AX8. I have in the loop an H9 and the xStomp pedals but they aren't actually used in the song and video. They just happened to be on this pedalboard and when I looked down while discribing what I was using. I didn't think about if they where being used in the song or not. :0) clean amp is the super reverb lead amp is the Marshall plexi 1987x with the Timmy in front. I use the pitch block set to 1 and 2 octaves below in the solo. Some lite crystals at the very end. The main riff is just dotted 8th note. Goes I know everyone does this now but I wrote this song this way in 1989 :0) and it's on my first record wihich came out in 1990 ) :0) enjoy and submit your videos. :0)

Back
Top Bottom