Guitar Cab sim plug for Universal Audio Luna?

DFauvre

Inspired
I am a pro level guitarist and songwriter with a pro level home studio. I use the Fractal Axe FX III for recording all guitars of course! I like to put the cab in an insert in Luna using CabLab, however, in Luna, you have to have ARM enabled to avoid significant latency when recording. Which means you can't use CabLab when recording which means the guitar sounds horrid. 1. Does Universal Audio make a cab sim plugin? Not just an amp plugin? If yes, I can't find it. 2. Any other ideas on how to get around this issue?

The don’t have a native IR loader. Best I’ve found is to use an amp plugin that allows you to turn s off the amp and just keep the cab sim. The Suhr PT-100 plugin is a good choice. I have used Luna though, but with logic and Apollo you can record without the cab sim while monitoring with so you can use cablab or something else after the fact to work around the limited choices in the PT100 plugin.

The don’t have a native IR loader. Best I’ve found is to use an amp plugin that allows you to turn s off the amp and just keep the cab sim. The Suhr PT-100 plugin is a good choice. I have used Luna though, but with logic and Apollo you can record without the cab sim while monitoring with so you can use cablab or something else after the fact to work around the limited choices in the PT100 plugin.
Yes you can do this with any UAD amp plug-ins, Pete Thorn bought me this a while back, should work good for this situation

Back
Top Bottom