Guess who's going to Van Halen?

I am pretty sure they answer to your thread title isn't Michael or Sammy. :)

I saw them with the current line-up on the last tour. They move a bit slower than they did in their heyday but they sound tighter. Have fun.

That would be me...... San Antone TX June 22 2012 - PLaza Level

*Happy Dance*

too bad its not around 1978! I heard the new album is literally all previously written stuff, just never recorded. geez, if Ed would have progressed rather than stagnated, what a waste of potential.

VH is coming to Greensboro, NC in a couple of months. The opening act is Kool and the Gang! That's just freaky. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Kool and the Gang, but it's a very unlikely match up.

Excellent! Though truthfully it's not Van Halen to me unless Michael Anthony is in.

Ben I just saw yer sig, and Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!"

-Vinz Clortho, Keymaster of Gozer is ONE OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES OF ALL TIME, it was so innocent, matter of fact, and "ok he can come too"

I'll be at orlando and tampa. The guitar sounds killer on the partial tracks they have released and i'm pleasantly surprised at how good wolfies bass playing is. I wish it was sam and mikey in the band but that's will never happen again so we should enjoy all the eddie we can while it lasts.

I will see them also later this month :) stage side :) in Indiana but I already dread the 4 hr drive. Wife says we have to buy all the t-shirts so I'm sorry if none are left for you :p

I've just bought tickets to see Melissa Etheridge kicking off the european leg of her Fearless Love World Tour in Dublin on Feb 14th. It will be great to see Melissa of course but even more interesting to see and hear Pete Thorn on guitar using his Axe FX, Atomic 50/50 and MFC-101 rig. Fab!

Back
Top Bottom