• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Ground Control Pro

cob666

Inspired
Back when I owned an Ultra and before the MFC was available I purchased a Ground Control Pro.

A little over a year ago I sold the Ultra and purchased a II. I haven't been in a gigging situation in a while so haven't hooked to GCP to the new AxeFx yet but I'm going to be playing with a group again shortly and was wondering if the GCP will function properly with the II or should I start saving my change to get the MFC?

Jackp

Inspired
I have the ground control pro , it work good for instant access button and patches
But I thought I've spent all this cash for Axe Fx XL + , I just as well get the MFC 101 mark III controler
Glad I did . It works great . Just got mine last week and the axe fx XL + week before that
Awesome product best I've ever played through

Top Bottom