Ground Control Pro select all scenes on axe 2

Zéx

Inspired
The function vca of the gcp can be used to select scenes.It is a cc 07 on MIDI channel 16 with 100 values, every 8 values ​​of cc it removes one

Like this: 0 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 etc.

Every patch on ground control can send any amount in that cc.

I'm still not with my Axe 2 in hand it will only come next week, but I have an ultra and I'm studying how to configure it to get the 2 .

Hi.....gave it a try and it works indeed.....
problems is you cannot select scene 2 this way and as its part of the GCP preset you can only have one VCA value per preset (or use the expression pedal but then its too hard to get the right value)
but its good to know there is a way to send a CC message with a fixed value with the GCP
Thank you!!!

Hi saturate68

You can select scene two sending vca value on 07, and I change the scenes choose another preset on GCP with another value on the scene and the same program change .

Can someone help me Please How to Set Up My ground control to my AxeFx II I don't know what to do =(

saturate68 I need to make it run how to set it up Just to midi I plug in and i does not change the numbers just the basic set up so my presets change Im new on the axe and the ground control

ok Ashes, check your axe midi channel , it should be on 1 in I/O - Midi : midi channel
plug a midi cable from your GCP midi out to your Axe midi in ( I suppose your GCP is on and running)
the four lower led lights are scrolling on the GCP and on top the display does too.....1,2,3;4
go to setup mode on the GCP by pressing button 1 and edit simultaneously
display says select "2-8"
push top button 2
there you can define your devices that the GCP runs
with the bottom buttons 1 and 2 make the cursor scroll and 3 and 4 change the value
write AXE then scroll to the right , the last two numbers are the midi channel : it should be 01 if not change it to 1
press edit , it says "exit Y/N"
press yes
now try to press bottom 1 and see if the axe switches to preset 1
all this is explained too in the GCP manual if you don't have it download it : http://www.voodoolab.com/manuals/ground_control_pro_manual.pdf

Back
Top Bottom