• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

ground control pro or liquid foot pro ?

mitch236

Veteran
Cost no object, the Liquid Foot Pro is the best footcontroller for the Axe currently IMHO. It seems to be designed with the AxeFx in mind and customer support is unbelievably good. GCP is a fine controller and much cheaper but it is limited.

voes

Fractal Fanatic
mitch236 said:
Cost no object, the Liquid Foot Pro is the best footcontroller for the Axe currently IMHO. It seems to be designed with the AxeFx in mind and customer support is unbelievably good. GCP is a fine controller and much cheaper but it is limited.
+1

brettllingle

Inspired
Yeah I just ordered my Liquid Foot Pro last week. I got tired of waiting for the MFC-101 or whatever. I am wondering if they went back to the drawing board with it or something?

holdenhinkle

Inspired
Yeah, it's a shame they don't give us an update. They said it was 90% done and needed to go to silk screening over 2 months ago. I imagine it's a software issue. I'm sure they want to create a good editor for the product but first they need to finish the Axe-Edit, which so far is a great app.

Top Bottom