Greg Koch on That Pedal Show

unix-guy

Master of RTFM
Hilarity ensues!

Seriously had more laughs than most comedy movies these days.

And damn, but Greg is a beast of a guitarist if you're not anointed.

Further and: now I want a Reverend Greg Koch Tele.

Also, there's about 20 minutes of Greg and band and the guys playing at the end.

Entertaining as always – I really liked that they added a live set at the end of the video! I'm secretly hoping to run into him when I take a trip to Wildwood Guitars when I'm visiting Colorado for the holidays.

I think his Reverend guitar in Kochwork Orange is a beauty – even though I'd prefer a more traditional/larger scratchplate, but of course it's his signature guitar, so who am I to complain?

Great stuff.....and the Fluence Gristletone pups are the real deal.......i put a set in a custom shop Tele when they first came out, my luthier said it was the best sounding upgrade he’d ever done......

Dude is next level. One of those players who doesn't even need to play anything concrete, I could listen to him noodle away all day pretty much and never get tired.

"They can't see, they can't hear, they have no control of their bowels, that's the BLUES!" I'm ROFL over here. I have this visual of Cheech&Chong's Blind Melon Chitlin: "I'm a hundred and five years old, and I can still get it up. I just can't get it in!"

Great stuff.....and the Fluence Gristletone pups are the real deal.......i put a set in a custom shop Tele when they first came out, my luthier said it was the best sounding upgrade he’d ever done......
My luthier said the same thing is this case it wasn't for me another customer of his.
He said it was a holy shit moment when he installed them.

On another note went to see Greg at a Fender clinic about 6 ish years ago. Two and a half hours seemed like 20 min.

Back
Top Bottom